Job Description and Qualifications:
- Maintains, diagnoses and repairs trailers and dollies
- Responsible for ensuring the duties of their position are performed in a
safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Ensures total customer satisfaction.
- Basic reading and writing skills and follow both oral and written
- Must have own mechanical tools.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- Must be able to pass appropriate testing and requirements.
- Must have current valid driver's license.
- Performs inspections required by the company and government entities.
- Performs troubleshooting on DC electrical, ABS systems, air brakes and
- Installs and/or replaces new repair parts.
- Performs cutting and welding procedures on steel, stainless steel and
- Has knowledge of using stick welders, mig welders and plasma cutters.
- Perform repairs with minimal supervision to ensure proper performance
and safety of equipment.
- Tests equipment for proper operations.
- Basic computer knowledge is preferred.
- All other duties as assigned.